The new Holms SL
New design and new hydraulic block
Soft Stop as standard
Less wear - better overall economy
Smooth sweeper for smaller carriers
Holms SL is a flexible sweeping tool for smaller carriers that can be mounted both back and forth. The machine is suitable for small and confined spaces, but also copes with tough conditions.
Two popular features and accessories are available: SL-City – A larger splash guard for driving and SL-Citysalt – a tank for spreading brine at snow sweeping.
Holms SL is available in four different widths – 2, 2.2, 2.5 and 2.8 m.
One of our best sweepers
Holms SL is designed for smaller loading machines, trucks and tractors, front or rear mounted.
- The sweeper unique balancing gives a constant and evenly distributed pressure against the road. This reduces brush wear and increases the sweepers adherence to roughness, curbs and roads.
- The sweeper is driven by two direct-acting hydraulic motors, which gives high efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- Two parking support for stable and secure parking.
Holms SL comes a complete sweeper, ready to go, but can be equiped according to your needs.
- Radio control
- Sprinkler system, 400 liters or 600 liters, complete with pump, tank for effective dust control.
- Lifting device for carriers without lifting.
- Hydraulic lateral shift 0.7 m left/right.
- Optional skew 30 ° left/right:
- Choose with Beeline brush or our handy Swish brushsystem.