Better design for safer driving for both road and urban environmentsOurV-plow is a result of several years of improvements.
Perfect for your tractor or wheel loader
Snow removal in the country's municipalities are subject to ever-increasing demands for safety. We have improved the plow to reduce the amount of "snow smoke" and improve the visibility of the driver. The straight edges also make the plow easier to use in urban environments as the driver and plow come closer to buildings.
Holms V-plow has a unique system that allows commuting both sideways and in the direction of travel.
The unique design makes the plow strong, light and compliant, with lower energy consumption as a result.
Design and Features
Our V-plow is delivered ready to use and comes with these details which we believe makes the plow a little safer.
- Rubber elements in the fixing dampen the impact and vibration even during transport.
- Each side is individually adjustable with cylinders.
- Reversible and resilient cutting edge that folds away for manholes and similar.
- Hydraulic shock valve that opens in the event of a collision with fixed obstacles. The shock valve is connected to a pressure accumulator, which means that the return line to the tank is not required.
Holms V-plow comes in the standard design as a completely superb V-plow with high performance, but we also have extra equipment for even better results.
- "Snow guard" protection-for widths 3.2/3.6 and 4.0.
- Rubber cut-Thickness 55 mm.
- Support Wheel or support plate
- Electric hydraulic selector valve-kit diagonal driving, radio or cable.
- Snow stop-for widths 2.8/3.2 and 3.6.
Control the plow halves completely wirelessly from the cab.