Business Director Central Europe
Holms Attachments are looking for you that have experience as a sales professional with knowledge from driving sales of technical equipment and from developing distribution through dealers in the Construction Equipment industry.
At Holms Attachments you will get the chance to lead and drive our geographical expansion in Central Europe with focus on DACH and Benelux region.
Holms Attachments is an industry leading manufacturer of high-quality road maintenance equipment with a wide range of products, including sweepers, snow clearance tools and spreader buckets. The equipment is developed and manufactured in Motala, Sweden, and sold globally under the brand name Holms. Holms products are renowned in the market for their premium quality, exceptional reliability and innovative solutions. Everything we do at holms is guided by our mission of providing the best possible equipment and support to the heroes who keep our roads and cities safe and clean.
Holms Attachments is on a strategic growth journey and aim for continuous growth in both existing and new markets through expanded product portfolio and focused geographical expansion. Holms has a strong brand awareness and market share in the Nordic region with well-established distribution channels whilst our brand awareness and distribution are under development in Central Europe and US. We are now looking for a Business Director for Central Europe that can accelerate our efforts in primarily DACH and BENELUX region. The ideal candidate is today located in the region and has a well-established network within the construction equipment industry.
Are you our new Business Director for Central Europe?
Your key deliverables:
- You take systematic and proactive responsibility of sales, distribution, and brand building in your markets of responsibility.
- You work with our existing distribution network and add new distribution to deliver on our growth strategy.
- You create profitable and sustainable growth over time.
- You Reach your targets in sales growth and profitability.
- You come with a proven track record, good experience and an existing network from the construction industry.
- A “can do” attitude with a passion for sales and building mutually beneficial business relations with distribution partners.
- Preferably (but not required) BSc. or MSc. level in suitable field
- Construction industry background – good knowledge and network from the machine side of the industry (preferably wheel loaders, excavators, farm tractors or similar).
- Skills in solutions selling, key account management and distribution management
- You communicate and present fluently in German and English
- You have a “customer-first attitude” and you are an energetic self-starter with good team working skills.
- Ability to also sell virtually using digital tools and communicate in different channels
- Management experience or motivation for leadership development is an asset
Then we want to hear from you!